Getting your store to get ranked higher means more organic traffic! Here are 10 SEO mistakes you should avoid when selling on Facebook with Shopify!
For any online business or ecommerce store, SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an essential factor for success. In other words, if you want to run a successful and prosperous online store, taking care of SEO should be on top of your list.
Getting your online store to get ranked higher automatically means more quality traffic. This again shows how important SEO is to your ecommerce store.
If you are running a Shopify store and you want to integrate your store with Facebook, it is time to learn how to get SEO right. For starters, here are 10 SEO mistakes you should avoid when selling on Facebook with Shopify:
- Now doing the keyword research: As soon as you decide what kind of products you want to sell online, you need to research the keywords for your Shopify store. This will help you plan the product descriptions and the collection pages.
- Not using Google Webmaster tool: Google is the source of 75-80% of organic traffic and in order to make sure your store is indexed by Google, we highly recommend you to use the Google Webmaster Tool.
- Having a slow loading shop: If you integrate your Shopify store with Facebook, you can expect an increased number of visitors. If you have a slow loading shop, your new visitors will probably leave your store without purchasing anything.
- Not putting ALT texts for your product images: It is helpful to have ALT texts for all the photos in your store, especially for the product images.
- Not having a landing page: For your new Shopify store, the most important page is the product page and the home page. The problem with these pages, however, is that they are limited with the content you can show there. The solution – build landing pages for your Facebook Shopify store.
- Not publishing blog posts: Facebook is a place where you can promote your products, your brand, share stories, and post blog posts with links to your Shopify store. If you are not publishing blog posts, you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
By knowing and avoiding these mistakes, you will be able to focus on selling on Facebook with Shopify like a pro. Are you ready to sell your products on your Shopify Facebook shop now?
This is why it pays to be a contrarian for marketing purposes. Analysts that have lost money on Facebook now being touted as having “seen it coming”; one who has had a sell call since 2015 ($FB is up 70% from its highest point in 2015). https://t.co/BOXBTAQb4P
— Jake (@EconomPic) 26 de julio de 2018